Friday 15 June 2012

Three people I look up to

My father is a doctor and was born on 24 August 1964. He has two brothers and two sisters. His father was a principal and his brothers and sisters are also teachers. When my father was a university student he wanted to major in biochemistry, but his father and his brothers wanted him to be a doctor, so he majored in biology. After university he wanted to be a internist, but he was terribly wounded in his leg. He had to have surgery and he lost his chance to be a physician, so he became a Paediatrician.

I respect my father because he works hard at his job for his family even though that is not what he wanted to be.
I admire his qualities of being hard-working and taking care of his responsibility and his family.





Rick Riordan was raised in Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas Austin in 1986 and specialized in English and social studies. He published his first book in the Percy Jackson series in 2005 and has continued to write about mythology and mysteries.

I like Rick Riordan because I read his Percy Jackson series and I loved it.

Three qualities that I admire most about him are that he is successful, hard-working, and imaginative.


Arthur Conan Doyle was born on 22 May 1859 in Scotland and died on 7 July 1930 in England. His father was an alcoholic and the family separated for a while due to the alcoholism. Even though he had lots of problems, he went to medical school and became a doctor and research scientist. Also, he wrote Sherlock Holmes and had a successful writing  career. In addition to all of this, he wrote about international war and defended his country's political position.

Arthur Conan Doyle was resilient, talented, and patriotic.
I like him because he had strong opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment